Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Advice on custom typhoon h build

You cannot exchange the gimbal main control board between CGO3 and CGO3+. This will never work.
Even if you have another control board from the same camera type, in most cases this will also not work because it needs complete new calibration which can only be done with special tool from Yuneec which is not free available.

.... Circle IMU is from typhoon h cg03 Plus square I am used for the q500 camera....
I just realized you are calling the gimbal boards "IMU"s. That might further confuse things. The IMU is a small board mounted over the camera lens down in the main camera ball. The boards that control the gimbal are just called "gimbal boards".

Reactions: MACDrone
You cannot exchange the gimbal main control board between CGO3 and CGO3+. This will never work.
Even if you have another control board from the same camera type, in most cases this will also not work because it needs complete new calibration which can only be done with special tool from Yuneec which is not free available.
I see thanks. That clears up a lot

I just realized you are calling the gimbal boards "IMU"s. That might further confuse things. The IMU is a small board mounted over the camera lens down in the main camera ball. The boards that control the gimbal are just called "gimbal boards".
Okay thanks for clarifying that for me. Looks like I'll just have to stick with fpv or just use the camera without movement until I get a new one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwalston